TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Teesbook.com is hosted by the Projektowanie.Org*
company, located in Warsaw, Poland (hereinafter called TB).
2. Teesbook.com is an Internet website designed for people passionate about T-shirts, that includes various types of passion: graphics, drawings, and t-shirts the users collect or manufacture. Teesbook.com enables to upload multimedia (graphics, photographs, and texts) and to present them within the site.
3. For the needs of these Terms and Conditions, “User” is a person that has signed up to TB, is using the resources of the service, and/or uploading his/her own multimedia contents.
4. To be able to start using the site, one needs to read and accept these Terms and Conditions.
5. To use the website actively (especially, to be able to post one’s comments and upload own contents), Users have to fill in the Register Form with his/her personal data and confirm that the information is true.
6. TB is the administrator of the information provided by Users in the Registration Form.
7. TB will use and manage personal information provided in the Register Form, as well as disclose it to trusted third parties and business partners in connection with running the Teesbook.com website properly, and for marketing use.
8. Providing Personal information is voluntary, but it is also necessary to get full access to the services.
9. Users have the right to gain access to their personal data, to correct and update it, and to request the TB to delete all the personal information connected with their accounts.
10. If TB deletes the information provided in the Register Form, as a result of a request filed by User, it means that the services are no longer available and it is tantamount to accepting the removal of all the contents and comments from the Teesbook.com service. There is no possibility to re-use a blocked ID.
11. TB reserves the right to delete any User account, if in suspicion that the personal information provided in the Register Form is false.
12. By filling in and submitting the Register Form, User agrees that his/her personal data will be managed and processed by TB, and that the data may be disclosed to trusted TB business partners for purposes connected with running the Teesbook.com website, and for marketing use.
13. Users agree to receive marketing materials, advertisement materials and other information regarding Teesbook.com and the remaining services provided by TB, via e-mail to the e-mail address provided.
14. By opening an account in the Teesbook.com service, User obliges to use his/her account in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations, social norms, and these Terms and Conditions.
15. User acknowledges that he/she is allowed to present only such materials, that do not violate the law, good manners, religious freedom, or any assets protected by the law.
16. TB reserves the right to delete instantly all contents that were published against point 5. of these Terms and Conditions.
17. User declares to cover all possible costs and expenses, including without limitation court costs, court representation costs, as well as costs charged in accordance with any possible court sentences or as a form of compensation.
18. TB shall immediately notify the User about such a situation and allow him/her to to appoint an attorney.
19. All questions regarding errors and irregularities shall be sent to: email@example.com
20. TB holds no responsibility for:
- improper use of the Teesbook.com service by its Users, especially when used against any laws or these Terms and Conditions;
- contents in descriptions of users’ works;
- contents uploaded by Users (comments, group messages, blog messages, private messages etc.);
- any damages connected with acquiring access password by third parties;
- using the contents by third parties.
21. TB reserves the right to:
- shut down the Teesbook.com website temporarily;
- change, correct or update any information provided by Users within the fields describing uploaded multimedia;
- delete, on extraordinary occasions, all contents of the Teesbook.com website;
- stop providing services connected with Teesbook.com, after notifying its Users via the Teesbook.com website.
22. TB informs that during providing services, the website saves cookies within Users’ operating systems. It is necessary to properly realize the service by TB.
23. The Terms and Conditions is to be shared for all Users on: http://www.teesbook.com/page/terms/
; TB reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, after publishing it at the above address.
24. User holds the right to stop publishing contents within the Teesbook.com website, especially if he/she does not accept any subsequent changes to these Terms and Conditions.
25. All remarks, comments and questions regarding Teesbook.com should be sent to the TB address.